Dr. Annie K’s Prescription for Life
1. Don’t ever ghost, at work or at play. It is the silent treatment of the digital landscape.
2. Spend time with people you can be vulnerable with. Authenticity is sexy.
3. Watch your posture, everyday. Nothing shows age like bad posture.
4. Take control of your health. Doctors are not all-knowing. Trust your intuition.
5. Sleep naked.
6. Breathe. Shallow breaths are exactly that, shallow.
7. Accept death as part of life.
8. Have lusty, healthy sex.
9. When in doubt, go. You’re never sorry if you go.
10. Give others your time instead of gifts.
11. Do not take advice from anyone who tells you how you should dress at your age.
12. Give your body what it needs to serve you. Start with pure coconut oil, head to toe. Or a hike.
13. Give your mind what it needs to serve you. Start with nature. Or a book.